So, you wanna be a pizza expert? Check out these 14 pizza infographics and expand your pizza knowledge!
1. This pizza infographic, with multiple facts and figures on United States pizza consumption, proves just how much Americans love their za’.
2. What the first pizza infographic skipped, the “The United States of Pizza” infographic covers. Now you’ll never have to wonder how much the largest pizza in the world weighs or where its 90,000 slices were consumed!
3. Here at Encyclopizzeria, we prefer our pizza from a locally owned Mom and Pop shops. Still, there’s no denying that America’s large pizza chains don’t serve a purpose. This pizza infographic breaks down which American pizza brands master social media. The answers may surprise you!
4. There’s more to pizza than New York or Chicago style, that’s why we love Zoli’s pizza infographic. The chart breaks down the differences in pizza styles from New Jersey to Sicily in a way that’s easy for non-foodies to understand and visually appealing.
5. We’ve determined that there are multiple styles of pizza, correct? Now, here’s a pizza infographic that breaks down how specific regional styles are favored throughout the United States.
6. With all of the homemade pizza recipes online, it’s hard to know where to start! That’s why we love this infographic that breaks down everything you need to know in order to create the perfect pizza pie at home.
9. This pizza and wine guide will make planning your next dinner party simple as pie.
10. However you slice it, one thing’s for sure–nothing tastes better than pizza.
12. Nothing says college like pizza, keg stands, red solo cups and all nighters. This pizza infographic slices up some facts about college students and pizza without any need for you to worry about the “freshman 15.”
13. Recycle and reuse those pizza boxes by creating your own laptop stand.
14. In case the 14 pizza infographics listed here aren’t enough, here are 14 pizza facts that you should know.